- GlassProtect Black
- GlassProtect White
- GlassProtect Installed White
- GlassProtect Installed Black
A miniature wireless detector recognizing glass breaking from up to 9 meters. If intruders break a window, the system immediately notifies users and a security company. At the same time, a passing cars and barking dogs do not cause false alarms.
Principle of operation
Detects broken glass using an electret microphone, which registers the sound of impact against the glass and of the glass falling.
Two-factor detection of broken glass prevents false alarms caused by thunder, dogs barking and noise from passing trucks.
Installation and set up
Ready to operate straight out the box: the battery is already installed, therefore there is no need to disassemble the detector. With one click, it can be connected to the hub in the mobile application. It can be mounted on the SmartBracket in just a few minutes.
- Works up to 1,000 metres from Ajax Hub in open space or across several floors of a business centre
- Detects breaking glass up to 9 metres away
- Allows connection to a third-party hard wired opening detector
- Uses two-factor detection of breaking glass at low and high frequencies to prevent false alarms
- Adjustable to three different sensitivity levels
- Two-way communication with Ajax Hub allows for periodic testing and customisation
- Saves energy by regulating power consumption based on the distance from Ajax Hub
|Classification||Intelligent security system control panel supporting ethernet and two SIM cards|
|Video surveillance support||Up to 25 cameras or DVRs|
|Delivery time||0.15 sec|
|Notification types||SMS, call, push-notification|
|Main supply||110−240 V|
|Battery life||Up to 16 hours|
|Dimensions||163 x 163 x 36mm|